Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended the Digital-based Industrial Innovation Forum, co-organized by the National Academy of Engineering of Korea, in Seoul on November 19, to discuss innovative growth strategies for digital-based industries.
Minister Sung emphasized the importance of industrial digital transformation in the private sector, and encouraged engineering technologists to take leading roles in the data sharing, industry-academia-research partnerships, and creation of new business models in the Korean industry.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30