Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo made an on-site visit to the site of smart green industrial projects in Changwon on November 20, to celebrate the construction of a smart manufacturing demo factory.
The smart manufacturing demo factory is a testbed incorporating advanced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) such as artificial intelligence (AI) and digital twins that could improve business productivity and contribute to the innovation of major industries.
The Ministry will continue to make efforts to speed up smart green industrial complex projects as part of the Korean New Deal drive.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30