MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee delivered welcoming remarks on the occasion of the Korea-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum, held to strengthen digital cooperation between the two countries, on November 23.
She stressed the need to reorganize international norms for digital trade, and expressed expectations for further business cooperation between the two countries with outstanding ICT infrastructure.
Under the theme of “Digital and Green Transformation beyond COVID-19”, the participants talked about digital transformation in the post-corona era and sustainable growth, and bilateral cooperation in digital economy and trade.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30