Trade Minister Yoo discusses policy strategies to boost exports at FTA policy forum 2020-12-18
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held the FTA policy forum with FTA-related companies, agencies, and trade experts at the Korea International Trade Association (KITA) in Seoul, on December 16, to discuss policy directions in response to the rapidly changing trade environment amid pandemic.
At the meeting, measures to utilize the recently signed Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) to vitalize Korea’s exports, FTA strategies for the small and medium-sized companies to strengthen their export competitiveness, and the establishment of FTA platforms were discussed.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30