Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) made an on-site visit to Hanjin Incheon Container Terminal at Incheon New Port on January 1, to encourage frontline workers at the export logistics site amid challenging economic circumstances.
Minister Sung said that the government will focus its policy efforts to revitalize exports and asked to join forces in the field as well.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30