Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (left) made an on-site visit to the plant of MEK-ICS, a local ventilator manufacturer in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, on January 21, to encourage the firm’s efforts for technological development and export growth amid COVID-19 pandemic.
The government has supported the firm’s respiratory care technologies through R&D assistance since 2011, and has also provided export consulting services in the medical equipment sector.
Minister Sung said that the Ministry will continue to make policy efforts to increase the global competitiveness of the bio-health industry and make Korea’s economy rebound for the year of 2021.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09