Minister Sung visits hydrogen fuel cell power plant in Seosan 2021-02-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) made an on-site visit to Daesan Green Energy, a local byproduct hydrogen fuel cell power plant located in Seosan, Chungnam, on February 8, to encourage the leading players working for Korea’s carbon neutral goal.
Korea’s supply of hydrogen fuel cell power amounted to 605MW by the end of 2020, and the country has become the largest fuel cell power generation market, accounting for 43 percent of the total global supply.
Minister Sung stressed that as the world’s first Hydrogen Act became effective on February 5, it has laid the foundation for a full-fledged hydrogen economy. He also mentioned that the government will continue with support for the hydrogen fuel cell power industry.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09