Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee made an on-site visit to Uiwang Inland Container Depot in Uiwang, Gyeonggi Province, on February 8, to encourage logistics workers ahead of the Lunar New Year holidays.
Trade Minister Yoo mentioned that the government will expand and reform the Import-Export Logistics Response Center and put together policy efforts with related industries for the digital transformation of logistics for imports and exports.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09