Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Park Jin-kyu (second from the left) made a visit to the research site for thermal degradation of waste plastics at SK Institute of Technology Innovation in Daejeon, on February 9, and attended the launching ceremony for the petrochemical industry’s committee on the zero-carbon goal.
Vice Minister Park said that the government will actively support the petrochemical industry’s carbon neutral drive with large-scale R&D projects since a transformation in the manufacturing technology is urgently needed for the industry to go green.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09