Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo attended the launching ceremony for the Semiconductor IP (Intellectual Property) Utilization Support Program and met with system semiconductor industry representatives to discuss future policy directions on February 16.
Under the Support Program, Korea’s fabless companies will have access to semiconductor IP at discounted prices and online consulting on how to best utilize semiconductor IP, which will help domestic SMEs and startups to shorten development cycles.
Minister Sung said that the government will expand the investment in the foundry industry and continue with support for domestic companies’ competitiveness in the AI and power semiconductor markets.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09