Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (third from the left) visited the Hyundai Kia Namyang Technology Research Center in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi Province, on February 18, to encourage leading innovators in the green car industry after discussing with government and industry representatives the fourth basic plan for eco-friendly vehicles.
MOTIE signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Hyundai Motor Company, Hyundai Glovis, LG Energy Solution, and KST Mobility to cooperate on the electric vehicle (EV) battery rental business to lower the initial burden on EV consumers and reuse EV batteries for energy storage.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09