Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo attended the designation ceremony for five specialized complexes for materials, parts and equipment on February 23, in the government’s efforts to strengthen domestic industries’ competitiveness amid challenges to global supply chains.
The five industrial complexes specialized in semiconductors, secondary batteries, displays, carbon materials, and precision machinery will be provided with customized support by the government in areas including R&D, investment, and entry into global market.
Minister Sung said that the government will work closely with local governments and partner companies for these specialized complexes to become globally competitive high-tech industrial clusters.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09