Minister Sung encourages automobile industry’s carbon neutral goals 2021-03-31
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo attended the launching ceremony for a committee on carbon neutrality by automobile firms on March 31, to encourage the industry’s efforts to reduce carbon emissions.
Minister Sung said the Ministry will come up with policies to support the transformation in the transport sector to future cars.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09