Industry Ministry to speed up digital transformation for industrial sector 2021-04-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo held a meeting with experts involving industry, academia, and research officials at Hyundai Global Service headquartered in Busan, on April 1, to discuss strategies to beef up industrial digital transformation.
Under the “Digital Big-Push” strategy, the government will prepare a comprehensive support system for local firms according to the level of digitalization and expand the use of data platforms across industrial value chains.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09