Korea, Malaysia discuss further economic cooperation 2021-04-01
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee met with her Malaysian counterpart Mohamed Azmin bin Ali in Seoul, on April 1, and exchanged views on expanding economic cooperation between the two countries.
In particular, the two ministers discussed pending trade issues including the early implementation of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Korea-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement (FTA), and Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
They also discussed measures for cooperation in the new industries related to the Green New Deal such as secondary battery materials for electric vehicles (EVs) and solar photovoltaic components.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09