Minister Sung visits ‘U-Turn’ company in Busan 2021-04-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo made an on-site visit to the plant of Nova International, a local manufacturer of eco-friendly footwear in Busan, on April 1, to encourage the company’s achievement in creating jobs and new investments by reshoring its operations to Korea.
The Ministry will continue with efforts to support companies seeking to return by improving ‘U-turn’ policies and expanding subsidies.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09