Minister Sung encourages ‘white bio’ project 2021-04-02
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the launching ceremony for a committee which will open communication between bio and petrochemical firms to boost the ‘white bio’ industry, on April 2.
The committee is expected to play an important role toward the country’s 2050 carbon neutral target by helping to reduce waste plastics and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09