Minister Sung attends launching ceremony for Energy Alliance 2021-04-06
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended a launching ceremony for the Energy Alliance in Seoul, on April 6, to encourage local energy companies’ efforts to cooperate in carbon initiative.
Minister Sung emphasized the need for preemptive technological innovation across all energy sectors, and stressed the role of the Energy Alliance in providing a communication channel with the government for effective and market friendly policies to reduce carbon emissions and innovate energy systems.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09