Minister Moon holds meeting with economic research institutes 2021-09-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook met with heads of public and private economic research institutes on September 16, to discuss recent economic conditions and the future direction of Korea’s industrial policy.
Minister Moon said that the government will push for innovation in the industrial structure by securing industrial and technological competitiveness amid supply chain reorganization, utilizing digital transformation and carbon neutrality effectively, and realizing inclusive industrial transformation that leads to social values and quality jobs.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11