Cooperation committee launches to strengthen competitiveness of Korea’s semiconductor industry 2021-09-28
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (center) attended the launching ceremony for a committee composed of representatives from industry, academia and research institutes to beef up Korea’s semiconductor industry, on September 28.
Minister Moon mentioned that the K-semiconductor Strategy announced in May in response to the global supply chain reorganization has led to substantial results in taxation, finance and manpower training, and said that the government will continue to carry out major tasks to facilitate licensing and rationalize the regulatory system.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11