MOTIE minister meets with Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister 2021-10-21
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (right) met with Kazakhstan’s Deputy Prime Minister Roman Skylar in Seoul, on October 21, to discuss follow-up measures to a summit agreement in August to expand economic and industrial cooperation between the two countries.
Minister Moon expressed his gratitude that the Kazakhstani government has established a special working group dedicated to cooperative projects with Korea, and said that the Korean government will continue to provide necessary support to discover new projects across various industrial fields.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11