Minister Moon attends 16th Electronics, IT Day event 2021-10-27
Minister Moon attends 16th Electronics, IT Day event
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (left) attended the 16th Electronics and IT Day commemoration event in Seoul, on October 26, to encourage the electronics industry’s efforts to come up with cutting-edge technologies and achieve domestic production of parts despite rising trade protectionism and supply chain risks.
MOTIE, electronics firms and related organizations signed a cooperation agreement to create an innovative ecosystem for electronics manufacturing, planning to provide support for equipment, manpower, and consulting to help startups commercialize creative ideas.
Meanwhile, a Korean version of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) also kicked off, and 400 electronics companies will introduce their technologies and products online and offline.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11