Korea, US start second round of talks to amend trade deal 2018-01-31
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yoo Myung-hee (third from left) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea and APEC Michael Beeman (third from right) began the two-day second round of negotiations on amendments to the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 31.
At the meeting, the Korean and U.S. delegations had a further discussion on the issues raised at the first round of negotiations held in Washington D.C. on January 5, 2018.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12