Minister Sung discusses with Korean business leaders 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from left in the front row) had a discussion with business leaders of the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) at the KCCI building in Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was held to listen to the opinions of the industry representatives and to enhance cooperation between the public and private sectors.
Among the attendees were KCCI Chairman Park Yongmaan, Tong Yang Moolsan Corp. Chairman Kim Hui Yong, and LG Chem Vice Chairman Park Jin-soo.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15