Minister Sung discusses with Korean business leaders 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from left in the front row) had a discussion with business leaders of the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) at the KCCI building in Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was held to listen to the opinions of the industry representatives and to enhance cooperation between the public and private sectors.
Among the attendees were KCCI Chairman Park Yongmaan, Tong Yang Moolsan Corp. Chairman Kim Hui Yong, and LG Chem Vice Chairman Park Jin-soo.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12