Minister Sung discusses with Korean business leaders 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from left in the front row) had a discussion with business leaders of the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) at the KCCI building in Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was held to listen to the opinions of the industry representatives and to enhance cooperation between the public and private sectors.
Among the attendees were KCCI Chairman Park Yongmaan, Tong Yang Moolsan Corp. Chairman Kim Hui Yong, and LG Chem Vice Chairman Park Jin-soo.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21