Minister Sung discusses with Korean business leaders 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from left in the front row) had a discussion with business leaders of the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) at the KCCI building in Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was held to listen to the opinions of the industry representatives and to enhance cooperation between the public and private sectors.
Among the attendees were KCCI Chairman Park Yongmaan, Tong Yang Moolsan Corp. Chairman Kim Hui Yong, and LG Chem Vice Chairman Park Jin-soo.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31