Minister Sung attends MOU signing ceremony between battery makers 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between Korea’s battery manufacturers that was held in Seoul on November 12.
After the MOUs were signed between the three battery makers to create a fund and collaborate on research and development, Minister Sung said in his speech that the Korean government will actively support technology innovation and investment in the battery sector.
The event was attended by about 10 industry representatives, including Samsung SDI CEO Jun Young-hyun, LG Chem Vice President Kim Jong-hyun, and SK Innovation Senior Managing Director Lee Sung-joon.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15