Minister Sung attends MOU signing ceremony between battery makers 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between Korea’s battery manufacturers that was held in Seoul on November 12.
After the MOUs were signed between the three battery makers to create a fund and collaborate on research and development, Minister Sung said in his speech that the Korean government will actively support technology innovation and investment in the battery sector.
The event was attended by about 10 industry representatives, including Samsung SDI CEO Jun Young-hyun, LG Chem Vice President Kim Jong-hyun, and SK Innovation Senior Managing Director Lee Sung-joon.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21