Minister Sung attends MOU signing ceremony between battery makers 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between Korea’s battery manufacturers that was held in Seoul on November 12.
After the MOUs were signed between the three battery makers to create a fund and collaborate on research and development, Minister Sung said in his speech that the Korean government will actively support technology innovation and investment in the battery sector.
The event was attended by about 10 industry representatives, including Samsung SDI CEO Jun Young-hyun, LG Chem Vice President Kim Jong-hyun, and SK Innovation Senior Managing Director Lee Sung-joon.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12