Minister Sung attends MOU signing ceremony between battery makers 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between Korea’s battery manufacturers that was held in Seoul on November 12.
After the MOUs were signed between the three battery makers to create a fund and collaborate on research and development, Minister Sung said in his speech that the Korean government will actively support technology innovation and investment in the battery sector.
The event was attended by about 10 industry representatives, including Samsung SDI CEO Jun Young-hyun, LG Chem Vice President Kim Jong-hyun, and SK Innovation Senior Managing Director Lee Sung-joon.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31