Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) met with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey for a discussion at the Government Complex Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was also attended by Canadian Senators Grant Mitchell, Yonah Martin, and Sarabjit S. Marwah, as well as Canadian Ambassador-designate to Korea Michael Danagher.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31