Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) met with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey for a discussion at the Government Complex Seoul on November 12.
The meeting was also attended by Canadian Senators Grant Mitchell, Yonah Martin, and Sarabjit S. Marwah, as well as Canadian Ambassador-designate to Korea Michael Danagher.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12