Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) chaired a meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers to discuss development of the industry at the Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association in Seoul on November 14.
The Automobile Industry Development Committee was attended by more than forty participants from the industry and government agencies, including Korean Academy of Motor Industry President Kim Yong-jin, Hyundai Motor President Chung Jin-haeng, and Korea Fuel-Tech Corporation CEO Oh Won Seok.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31