Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) chaired a meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers to discuss development of the industry at the Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association in Seoul on November 14.
The Automobile Industry Development Committee was attended by more than forty participants from the industry and government agencies, including Korean Academy of Motor Industry President Kim Yong-jin, Hyundai Motor President Chung Jin-haeng, and Korea Fuel-Tech Corporation CEO Oh Won Seok.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15