Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) chaired a meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers to discuss development of the industry at the Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association in Seoul on November 14.
The Automobile Industry Development Committee was attended by more than forty participants from the industry and government agencies, including Korean Academy of Motor Industry President Kim Yong-jin, Hyundai Motor President Chung Jin-haeng, and Korea Fuel-Tech Corporation CEO Oh Won Seok.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21