Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (right) chaired a meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers to discuss development of the industry at the Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association in Seoul on November 14.
The Automobile Industry Development Committee was attended by more than forty participants from the industry and government agencies, including Korean Academy of Motor Industry President Kim Yong-jin, Hyundai Motor President Chung Jin-haeng, and Korea Fuel-Tech Corporation CEO Oh Won Seok.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12