Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy hosted a joint forum with the OECD on the fourth industrial revolution (4IR) and business innovation at COEX in Seoul on November 23.
During his welcoming speech, Deputy Minister of International Trade and Legal Affairs Kim Chang-kyu (fourth from the left) introduced the Korean government’s policies related to 4IR and said he hoped that the forum with the OECD would provide suggestions to the Korean industry and trade.
The forum was attended by more than 300 foreign ambassadors, business leaders, and academics. They include OECD Deputy Secretary-General Masamichi Kono, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET) President Chang Ji-sang, and ICTSD Chief Executive Ricardo Meléndez-Ortiz.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31