Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy hosted a joint forum with the OECD on the fourth industrial revolution (4IR) and business innovation at COEX in Seoul on November 23.
During his welcoming speech, Deputy Minister of International Trade and Legal Affairs Kim Chang-kyu (fourth from the left) introduced the Korean government’s policies related to 4IR and said he hoped that the forum with the OECD would provide suggestions to the Korean industry and trade.
The forum was attended by more than 300 foreign ambassadors, business leaders, and academics. They include OECD Deputy Secretary-General Masamichi Kono, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET) President Chang Ji-sang, and ICTSD Chief Executive Ricardo Meléndez-Ortiz.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12