Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (left) and Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Minister Tran Tuan Anh signed an action plan to achieve bilateral trade of USD 100 billion by 2020 in Seoul on December 6.
The action plan has been developed to step up cooperation between the two countries on various fields, including retail, automobiles, and materials and components.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12