Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (left) and Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Minister Tran Tuan Anh signed an action plan to achieve bilateral trade of USD 100 billion by 2020 in Seoul on December 6.
The action plan has been developed to step up cooperation between the two countries on various fields, including retail, automobiles, and materials and components.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09