Trade Minister Kim discusses with US Senator Chuck Grassley in Washington, DC 2019-01-30
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (right) had a meeting with U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (left) in Washington, D.C., on January 29 (local time).
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim delivered Korea’s stance on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Section 232 investigation into auto tariffs.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09