Trade Minister Kim discusses with US Senator Chuck Grassley in Washington, DC 2019-01-30
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (right) had a meeting with U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (left) in Washington, D.C., on January 29 (local time).
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim delivered Korea’s stance on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Section 232 investigation into auto tariffs.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17