Trade Minister Kim discusses with US Senator Chuck Grassley in Washington, DC 2019-01-30
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (right) had a meeting with U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (left) in Washington, D.C., on January 29 (local time).
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim delivered Korea’s stance on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Section 232 investigation into auto tariffs.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31