Minister Sung gives congratulatory remarks to smart medical device makers 2019-01-30
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) gave congratulatory remarks at the inauguration ceremony of the “Korea Smart Medical Device Industrial Promotion Foundation” held in Seongnam on January 30.
During his speech, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of cooperation between hospitals and medical device makers for the further development of the industry as well as for creating demand in both domestic and foreign markets. He added that the Korean government will support the medical device sector based on its experience of promoting industry and trade.
The ceremony was attended by more than 100 representatives from the medical sector, including Lawmaker Kim Ki-sun, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (SNUBH) President Jheon Sang-hoon, and National Institute of Medical Device Safety Information (NIDS) Director General Jeong Hee-gyo.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24