Minister Sung gives congratulatory remarks to smart medical device makers 2019-01-30
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) gave congratulatory remarks at the inauguration ceremony of the “Korea Smart Medical Device Industrial Promotion Foundation” held in Seongnam on January 30.
During his speech, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of cooperation between hospitals and medical device makers for the further development of the industry as well as for creating demand in both domestic and foreign markets. He added that the Korean government will support the medical device sector based on its experience of promoting industry and trade.
The ceremony was attended by more than 100 representatives from the medical sector, including Lawmaker Kim Ki-sun, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (SNUBH) President Jheon Sang-hoon, and National Institute of Medical Device Safety Information (NIDS) Director General Jeong Hee-gyo.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31