Minister Sung gives congratulatory remarks to smart medical device makers 2019-01-30
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) gave congratulatory remarks at the inauguration ceremony of the “Korea Smart Medical Device Industrial Promotion Foundation” held in Seongnam on January 30.
During his speech, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of cooperation between hospitals and medical device makers for the further development of the industry as well as for creating demand in both domestic and foreign markets. He added that the Korean government will support the medical device sector based on its experience of promoting industry and trade.
The ceremony was attended by more than 100 representatives from the medical sector, including Lawmaker Kim Ki-sun, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (SNUBH) President Jheon Sang-hoon, and National Institute of Medical Device Safety Information (NIDS) Director General Jeong Hee-gyo.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09