Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (second from the left) discussed export promotion strategies for 2019 with industry groups and government officials at a meeting held at the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-sure) in Seoul on February 11.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim said that amid growing uncertainties in the global trade scene, the Korean government will make every effort to revitalize exports by strategically responding to trade conditions.
The topics for the discussion included export revitalization measures, export suggestions, and export status of each industry.
Participants in the discussion were leaders of export promotion agencies, representatives of industry groups, and government officials from different ministries. They include Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and Korea Semiconductor Industry Association (KSIA) Vice Chairman Nam Ki-man.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31