2nd Korea-Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 Committee Meeting takes place in Seoul 2019-04-03
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) and Saudi Arabia’s Economy and Planning Minister Mohammed Al-Tuwaijri signed an agreed minute at the second Korea-Saudi Vision 2030 Committee Meeting held in Seoul on April 3.
During the meeting, the two countries discussed nearly 40 cooperation projects in five different areas and their implementation plans. These five areas are manufacturing and energy, digital and smart infrastructure, capability enhancement, public healthcare and life sciences, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and investment.
The two sides also held a memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony to step up cooperation in testing and certifying energy efficiency materials. The MOU was signed between Korea Conformity Laboratories (KCL) President Yoon Kap-seok and Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) Governor Saad bin Othman Al-Qasabi.
The event was attended by some 20 government officials from both countries.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21