Trade Minister Yoo discusses expanding economic ties with China’s Guangdong Governor 2019-04-04
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) had a meeting with China’s Guangdong Province Governor Ma Xingrui in Seoul on April 4.
During the meeting, Minister Yoo and Governor Ma discussed ways to improve bilateral economic ties, including expanding investment between the two sides.
The meeting was attended by government officials and business leaders from both countries.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21