8th Korea-Guangdong Economic and Trade Development Forum takes place in Seoul 2019-04-04
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the left) gave congratulatory remarks at the eighth Korea-Guangdong Economic and Trade Development Forum, which was held in Seoul on April 4 to discuss ways to cooperate in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
During her speech, Trade Minister Yoo highlighted that Korea and the Chinese province of Guangdong need to expedite cooperation as first movers rather than as fast followers.
The event was attended by more than 250 participants from governments, relevant agencies, and businesses of the two countries.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21