Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) and Turkmenistan Finance and Economy Minister Batyr Bazarov signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on expanding cooperation in standardization at a Korea-Turkmenistan MOU signing ceremony held in Ashgabat on April 16 (local time).
In addition to the above signed MOU, five more MOUs were inked between the two countries to improve ties in various areas of industry and energy, including transportation infrastructure, synthetic textiles, and plant businesses.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17