Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (fifth from the right) and Philippine Trade and Industry Secretary Ramon M. Lopez (fifth from the left) explored ways to boost economic and trade ties between the two countries at a ministerial meeting held in Manila on April 17 (local time).
The two sides agreed to make the best effort to conclude negotiations for a bilateral free trade agreement in time for the Korea-ASEAN Commemorative Summit scheduled in November 2019.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between Seoul and Manila.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17