Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) convened a breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders to discuss economic cooperation with Uzbekistan in Tashkent on April 19 (local time).
On the same day, government agencies, institutions, and companies from Korea and Uzbekistan signed a total of ten memoranda of understanding (MOUs) as an effort to expand cooperation and promote industrial diversification. The areas of cooperation include information and communication technology, digital healthcare, and energy and resources.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17