Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) discussed with Korean business representatives various aspects of economic cooperation between Korea and Kazakhstan at a breakfast meeting held in Nur-Sultan on April 22 (local time).
On the same day, government agencies, institutions, and companies from the two countries signed a total of seven memoranda of understanding (MOUs) as a means to expand bilateral cooperation in trade and investment.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17