Minister Sung visits Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center in Ansan 2019-05-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) checked the status of technologies being tested and certified for smart manufacturing at the Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center (SMIC) located in Ansan on May 9.
The test bed tests and certifies various advanced technologies for smart production lines before their full implementation. Examples of these technologies are 5G networks, cooperative robots, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual realities, and flexible, customer-oriented production systems.
During his visit to the facility, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of promoting innovation for smart manufacturing across all industries.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15