Minister Sung visits Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center in Ansan 2019-05-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) checked the status of technologies being tested and certified for smart manufacturing at the Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center (SMIC) located in Ansan on May 9.
The test bed tests and certifies various advanced technologies for smart production lines before their full implementation. Examples of these technologies are 5G networks, cooperative robots, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual realities, and flexible, customer-oriented production systems.
During his visit to the facility, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of promoting innovation for smart manufacturing across all industries.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21