Minister Sung meets with Uzbek Public Health Minister in Seoul 2019-05-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) had a meeting with Uzbekistan’s Public Health Minister Shadmanov Alisher Kayumovich in the Government Complex Seoul on May 14.
The two Ministers discussed bilateral cooperation in bio-health and digital healthcare as well as subsequent efforts following the presidential summit that took place in April.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21