Vice Minister Cheong attends EUREKA Global Innovation Summit 2019 in UK 2019-05-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il (second from the left) received an appreciation plaque from UK Minister of State Chris Skidmore (left) for Korea’s 10-year participation in the EUREKA network at an event held in Manchester, UK, on May 14 (local time).
Upon receiving the plaque at the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit, Vice Minister Cheong said the EUREKA network has expanded the horizon of technological cooperation between Korea and Europe. He also thanked EUREKA members for their trust and support.
Korea joined the intergovernmental network that facilitates research and development in 2009 as an associate country and was promoted to a partner country in May 2018 for its continuous investment and participation.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21