Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center in the front row) – together with Science and ICT Minister You Young-min, Health and Welfare Minister Park Neung-hoo, Food and Drug Safety Minister Lee Eui-kyung, and Economy and Finance Deputy Minister Bang Ki-sun – joined a public-private discussion for innovation in the bio-health industry in Seoul on May 15.
At the meeting, the Ministers and Korean bio-health businesses explored a range of topics including securing technological competitiveness, innovating the industrial ecosystem, training experts and professionals, and improving regulations.
During the discussion, Minister Sung explained that growth in the bio-health sector needs a mutually beneficial industrial ecosystem. He continued that he will review policies related to shaping a business environment that is a win-win for both leading companies that have capacity for testing and production and start-ups that possess innovative technology.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15