Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center in the front row) – together with Science and ICT Minister You Young-min, Health and Welfare Minister Park Neung-hoo, Food and Drug Safety Minister Lee Eui-kyung, and Economy and Finance Deputy Minister Bang Ki-sun – joined a public-private discussion for innovation in the bio-health industry in Seoul on May 15.
At the meeting, the Ministers and Korean bio-health businesses explored a range of topics including securing technological competitiveness, innovating the industrial ecosystem, training experts and professionals, and improving regulations.
During the discussion, Minister Sung explained that growth in the bio-health sector needs a mutually beneficial industrial ecosystem. He continued that he will review policies related to shaping a business environment that is a win-win for both leading companies that have capacity for testing and production and start-ups that possess innovative technology.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21