Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yeo Han-koo (left) met with Brazilian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ernesto Araújo to exchange views on a range of issues between the two countries, including the Korea-MERCOSUR trade agreement, in Brasilia on May 20 (local time).
Deputy Minister Yeo also gave an opening speech at the Korea-Brazil Forum for Industrial Cooperation held in São Paulo on the following day.
During his speech, Deputy Minister Yeo said that the potential for trade expansion between Korea and MERCOSUR is substantial and that a swift signing of the trade agreement will help the two parties promote cooperation not only in manufacturing but also in new industries such as biotechnology and logistics.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17