Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) had a bilateral meeting with Brazil’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Ernesto Araújo on May 23 during her visit to Paris for the 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting.
The two sides celebrated the 60th anniversary of bilateral relations between Korea and Brazil, confirmed the necessity of accelerating negotiations for signing the Korea-MERCOSUR trade agreement, and agreed to expand cooperation in various areas such as investment and infrastructure.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17