Trade Minister Yoo visits job fair for foreign-invested firms in Korea 2019-06-04
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (second from the right) attended the opening ceremony of the 14th Job Fair for Foreign-Invested Companies held at COEX in Seoul on June 4.
The job fair was organized to provide opportunities for both foreign companies and job seekers. Foreign businesses can promote themselves and recruit talented individuals while prospective job applicants can find quality employment.
Scheduled to take place until June 5, the event attracted a total of 159 companies from Europe, Asia, and North America.
Among the attendees were Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh, European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK) Vice Chairperson Mauricio Coarasa, and Seoul Japan Club Chair Tomoyuki Moriyama.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17