Minister Sung attends opening ceremony of ‘Startup Branch’ in Seoul 2019-06-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the “Startup Branch” held at COEX in Seoul on June 4.
Cooperating with overseas branches located in cities such as Seattle, New York, and Dubai, the Startup Branch is expected to serve as a local hub that supports startups for their exports, investment, strategic alliance, and technological innovation.
The Startup Branch will run a range of programs to assist growth and innovation in startups. These programs will include overseas marketing fairs, startup demonstration events, and consulting on open innovation from globally leading companies.
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16