Trade Minister Yoo attends G20 Ministerial Meeting on Trade and Digital Economy 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the left) attended the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Trade and Digital Economy held in Tsukuba, Japan, from June 8 to 9.
During the discussion on the interface between trade and the digital economy, Trade Minister Yoo said creating rules for digital trade highlights a balance between free data flows and privacy protection as well as a multilateral agreement on minimum standards for technology and regulations. She emphasized that e-commerce negotiations at the World Trade Organization are a significant first step in addressing these issues.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17