Trade Minister Yoo meets with WTO Director-General Azevêdo 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) met with World Trade Organization Director-General Roberto Azevêdo on June 9 on the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Trade and Digital Economy held in Tsukuba, Japan.
The two officials discussed various issues, including WTO reforms and concerns about the functioning of the WTO’s Appellate Body.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17