Trade Minister Yoo meets with WTO Director-General Azevêdo 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) met with World Trade Organization Director-General Roberto Azevêdo on June 9 on the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Trade and Digital Economy held in Tsukuba, Japan.
The two officials discussed various issues, including WTO reforms and concerns about the functioning of the WTO’s Appellate Body.
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16