Minister Sung tours Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland 2019-06-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the left) and Science and Technology Advisor to the President Lee Kong-joo toured the Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) located in Helsinki on June 11 (local time) on the occasion of President Moon Jae-in’s state visit to Finland.
At the research center, the top officials were briefed by FIMM’s Director Mark Daly and Research Director Johan Lundin on FinnGen, a large scale genome study, as well as digital diagnostics for precision medicine.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17